After spending quite some time working on my new project. It all went wrong..
I was happily making my clock when I heard a crack..
Not a good sound..
The clock body is an old 78 record.
I cut a 12" circle from a 12 " Kraft sheet of card, using the EK success Curvy Cutter.
The Roman Numerals have been cut on a Cameo Machine @ 111/2"
The black numerals have been off set to give s shadowed look.
The gold clock hands will be painted black
A closer look at the distressed clock face.
The back was made to look like slate. I used Artist Spackle to give that effect. I left it to dry over night. I then painted it with a black/white mix of acrylic paints.
Looking good I thought. Then came that sickening sound that said "what on earth have I gone and done".
This is the result of the cracking sound...
A full length break right down the middle of the LP.
All that is holding it together is the Kraft card on the front...
I now need to decide, repair or start again, Hmmmmm!
leave it with me and see what happens next..... Will post on next weeks Blog hop.