27 June 2013

Tags

I have started to play again, and realise just how much I have missed crafting.
No planed project just play time... 



I have used the Tim Holtz tag bookplate die various embossing folders and distress inks.
 On the cogs tag I have used an odd piece of dulled silver card stock, after embossing it I sanded it then rubbed it with black ink, I also used googly eyes painted with silver alcohol ink, giving the look of rivets. I need to finish them but have no washers left. I will have to see what I can find. I am not even sure what I will do with them yet, but that's what I like about play time. One day I will need something different and will already have it to hand.
Stress free crafting...I love it.
 
I have a real love for Steampunk, and bought some really cool stamps and thing to play with.
I think these folders are going to work really well with what I have in mind.

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, great texture. Love what you have done. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Nelle - and I agree with you about crafting for creativity's sake. It's therapy! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonito!!!! eres muy creativa!

    ReplyDelete